Η έκδοση αδειών δομησης έργων είναι ίσως ένα από τα πιο σημαντικά κομμάτια στη διαδικασία ολοκλήρωσης τους ακινήτου σας.
Permits for Buildings is the administrative act approved by the competent Ministry of Construction, and allows the construction work to be carried out in accordance with the relevant studies drawn up by a private individual or a group of Engineers, in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions. It is issued by the Electronic Licensing System of the Technical Chamber of Greece after an audit, depending on the subject of the license.
According to the type of work desired, the issue of a Building License of the corresponding category is also required. Themost common licensingprocedures are:
- Category 1, 2, 3 (1a), (1b), (1c)
- Small Scale Building’s Construction Approvals. (2)
- Special Cases of Licenses and Approvals (3)
- Specialized Building Permits (4)
All categories of Licenses relating to any work carried out on an existing building require either that there are no arbitrariness in the existing building or that there are arbitrariness that have been regulated by applying the provisions of the applicable Law on the Arrangement of Arbitrary.
(1α) (1a) Category 1 covers licenses for the following operations:
- Construction of a building within a plan with a total building of more than 2,000 sq.m. for residential building, and more than 1,000 sq.m. for a special building,
- Also, construction of a special building outside the plan within settlements,
- Construction of an off-plan residential building in an area where there is no land registration or on a non-even (as a rule) parcel,
- Add to a special building when the added building exceeds 50% of the existing one,
- Work on a designated Monument and on a designated Preservable Building,
- Construction or addition to a protected area and protection zone,
- Work in contact with an adjacent defined stream and a defined coast border line,
- Fencing outside a plot of land in contact with a national or provincial road or land,
- Installation of an underground tank of liquids and gaseous fuels at a service station.
(1β) (1b) Category 2 covers licenses for the following operations:
- Construction of a building within a settlement before 1923, without approved limits,
- Legalization or new construction that before the issuance of the License requires an autopsy by the Ministry of IOM. (formerly Urban Planning).
(1γ) (1c) Category 3 covers licences for the following operations:
- Construction of a building within a plan with a total building of up to 2,000 sq.m. for residential building and up to 1,000 sq.m. for a special building,
- Construction of an off-plan residential building in which there is a land registration and an approved GSP or SSOOP on a plot of land as a rule.
- Construction of a residential building within a demarcated settlement,
- Addition to building of houses,
- Add to a special building when the building added does not exceed 50% of the existing one,
- Change usage to horizontal or vertical property within a drawing.
- Construction of a swimming pool where it does not fall within the type permitted to be licensed under a Small Scale License,
- Retaining wall, walling, fencing not falling under Category 1 or Small Scale Permits;
- Installation of an underground water or sewage tank,
- Repair or change of building layout.
(2) (2) Small-scale licenses
The approval of Small-scale Building’s Construction is issued by the corresponding Ministry of Construction and allows the construction work to be carried out in specific cases, described in accordance with the relevant studies drawn up by a private engineer, provided that such work is in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions and that the budget of the project in question does not exceed twenty-five thousand (25,000,00) euros.
It is issued, by the Electronic Licensing System of the Technical Chamber of Greece, with a validity of 1 year.
(3) (3) Special Cases of Licenses and Approvals
- Knowledge of the execution of additional work
- Approval to carry out work
- Construction of buildings
- License of amendment
- Update the building permit file.
- Legal license.
- License to Operate & Notify Health Stores (On Demand)
(4) (4) Specialized Building Permits:
- Military works and installations, airports, port zones, ecclesiastical institutions and church sites, etc.,
- Approval of the Installation of Mobile Telephony Station Construction.
- Approval of Hotels and Tourist Facilities by the "Special Service for the Promotion and Licensing of Tourist Investments".
- Approval of the installation of ICU, MAF and TEP hospital units.
- Approval of completion in arbitrary constructions.
- Approval of completion of other buildings.
Contact us now by clicking here so as to take more information and get the best price possible.
Or, you can complete the contact form completing your quest, so as to send you a detailed estimation of costs.
- For paying through the pages you gain 10% discount.
- Find us on Facebook by clicking here.